The WiSA Association, founded by Summit Wireless, is made up of over 60 leading audio, CE and manufacturing brands. Together we work to define and implement world-wide standards for wireless, high-resolution, multichannel audio with the goal of providing the best home entertainment experiences possible.
Please take 90 seconds to see how WiSA makes it easy to add surround sound to movies, TV, games, sports and more.
All Wisa member brands use our modules in their wireless audio products. Doing so gives them access to industry-leading performance in latency, skew, robustness and audio quality. Develop your products with Summit Wireless modules to gain the same advantages. <reword?>
- Multi-channel, uncompressed, and high-quality audio
- Ultra-low fixed latency
- Proprietary error correction algorithm with 10+ years of proven performance
- Adapts to RF interference
- Simple setup – get a surround sound system up and running in under 30 minutes
- Wireless range suitable for the vast majority of rooms in the consumer’s home
- No audio drop-outs
- Interoperable – all products that have gone through WiSA’s certification process are guaranteed to work with each other flawlessly
Summit's transmit module is perfect for in room applications such as TV's, AVR's, and other audio solutions.
Summit's receive module is perfect for in-room speakers or amplifiers.
Summit THX RX Module
Summit approved by THX Rx module with built in programmable bi-quad digital filters for in room speakers or amplifiers
WiSA Reference Platforms
TX Dev Kit
This dev kit has a variety of interfaces for test equipment or application processors to evaluate the audio performance or start development.
WiSA Ready USB Transmitter
LG Innotek's Summit transmitter with USB interface. Delivers uncompressed 24-bit, 96 kHz audio for any in-room application